P R A Y F O R
T H E P R E Y
A ROLE PLAYING CAMPAIGN
The Deterrent is a Conestoga class vessels, originally designed as a troop
and logistic transports with a limited defensive capability. Over
385 meters in length and massing some 78,000 metric tons, the Conestogas
are designed to an 8-17-0 layout, an asymmetric configuration which offers
the optimum cargo capacity within a compact and well-armored hull.
Communication range: Orbital, FTL
Crew: 1 Navigator, 1 Engineer, Capsules for 90 crew, 2 000 more
capable in Cargo
Maneuverability: +8 dodge of guided missiles.
Additions: Full stock. Everything on the gear list.
Evacuation: 8 EEVs, 200 space suits 80 Re-Entry Pods.
Armament package: 10 Smart Guns, 100 Pulse Rifles
20 Flamethrowers, 200 Pistols, 30 Shotguns,
up to 30 other weapons. May be replaced with higher TL weapons.
Range: Orbital: Unlimited
FTL Speed: 0.74 ly/day
Drop Slots: 4
Craft Slots: 1
Cargo Slots: 6
Automatic Systems: Base 11 skill.
Hardpoints: n/a Weapons are fixed.
Basic Armament: 8 XIM-28A missiles, 2 Particle Beams, 4 30
mm railgcannon turrets (each turret has two linked guns),
6 infrared lasers on turrets, 60 orbital mines, 20 decoys, 2 maneuvering
1. Gravity Generator Control
2. Life Support Control
3. NAM Computer center Senior
4. Detention Brig Three cells
with solid core iron bars.
5. Elevator 4 meters x 4 meters.
6. Basketball Court / Gymnasium
Includes weights and exercise equipment.
7. Cargo Hold 1 Various Machinery
8. Cargo Hold 2 Voyage Supplies
9. Main Cargo Hold Empty save
for loading equipment
10. Weapons Locker All Ships
weapons as listed in the manifest.
Weapons Locker 5 Pulse Rifles with extra clips.
12. Medical Bay Also medical
14. VR Target Range Gun Replicas
that shoot light. Five stalls.
15. Theatre 30-person capacity.
16. Projection Room Also storage
for current films.
17. Showers Separated into male
and female shower rooms.
18. Main Air Lock For station
docking and mass egress of personnel.
19. Cargo Air Lock Bottom loading
dock from the launch bay.
20. Access Air Hatch Roof
mounted air lock to the top of the ship.
22. Fridge Very large for meats
23. Mess Hall.
24. Crew Quarters (Infantry)
25. Crew Quarters (NCO) For squad
26. Command Quarters For Ship
Captain and Military Commander.
27. Personal Communication Center
Only unlocked when communication blackout is lifted.
29. Launch Bay and Drop Slots
Two dropships, Loading Air lock, and the APC.
30. Bridge One flight seat, one
navigator, one gunner and one computer terminal.
31. Officer Briefing Room For
NCO and OCC only.
32. Recycling Plant.
33. Coolant Tanks 4 huge primary
tanks. 100 portable tanks weigh 100lbs each.
34. Ship Supplies for non-perishables.
35. Engineering Not clean.
Filled with tables and tools.
36. Battery Room Rows of 500
lbs battery packs. 50 portable 50lbs batteries
37. Hypersleep 25 stalls.
38. Powerloader storage Three
39. Vehicle transfer hatch Non
air lock for loading vehicles.
40. Vehicle Storage For APC.
May hold one additional buggy.
43. Crew Lockers For when the
crew leave Hypersleep.
Such a large vessel would take a great deal of work to clean and maintain. It would probably take several large NYC workplace maintenance crews or private cleaning services to handle a job of that size. Troop transports that can handle more than 2000 plus the crew often need additional care and maintenance.